NOTE (very important): Pre-fit all parts prior to installation. Carbonfiberhoods.com is not responsible for any damage/s due to negligent installation. We recommend that all parts be installed by a certified professional.
1 - Requires specific measurements for successful installation.
2 - Requires minimal tools, primarily involves a bolt-on install. No drilling should be required.
3 - May require removal of surrounding stock parts and stock hardware for installation and minor drilling into body of vehicle.
4 - Requires removal of many surrounding stock parts and stock hardware for installation and may require some sanding. Cutting, shaving, filling in gaps, etc. (Recommended that you bring to a skilled professional.)
5 - Requires cutting into the body of the vehicle and heavy fabrication. (Recommended that you bring to a skilled professional.)
- Remove all factory appendages (license plate, grill, mud flaps, fog lights, corner lenses, wheel well liners, side markers, brackets, etc.)
- Remove stock bumper (front/rear).
- Pre-fit bumper using the stock bumper as a guide. (Some products may require cutting, sanding or filling gaps, etc. to achieve proper fitment).
- Noting where the mounting points are on the bumper, drill holes into the bumper using a bit that matches the bolts off your stock bumper.
- Install bumper/s using either the stock hardware or the hardware provided with the part/s.